Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Studio Calico November!

I totally love this one! A little bit of granny chic! I might go on flickr at look at the 'granny chic' style for inspiration! Marketplace is the main kit! SC November kit goes on sale 12 hrs earlier for suber's, so I got up a 1:30 in the morning to shop and I did! Lucky I got everything I wanted and more, much more!


Street Fair add-on:

Flea Market add-on: (Omg just look at that awesome sewing machine stamp)


and Bazzar add-on: (which Lisa think is sooo cool).

I got some extra SC papers:

More papers:

and even more:

More cardstock...

I got these crop bags below to hold all the bit and pieces left over
from each kit! They are really cool! Strong plastic bags with zips!
I totally need them right now as everything is still in the boxes in come in!
I got some Claudine Hellmuth paints in all the colours,
except white and black as it was all sold out!
I can't wait to play! I have wanted to ordered these for so long now
and I almost have the whole collection of colours!

Love this and can't wait to play!!!


I got some ink in purple, china blue and green.

This chipboard is so cute! I got the collection!

I also got the farm fresh pieces by OC to go with the kit!




I love these woolies by basic grey! I wanna scrap something about my love of vintage aprons ;)


I also got some mists in black, brown, gold, copper and silver!!! (I think I have enough mists now). Until I see another colour I have to have!

Lisa xoxxo

Labels: , ,